The Holger Dental Group practice philosophy is rooted in a complete health model that is especially significant in these times now more than ever. We assess the entire oral-systemic connection of our patients to enable them to not only have healthy mouths but to live healthy lives. Inflammation built up in our bodies over time, referred to as “inflammatory burden,” weakens our immune system. Reducing oral inflammation and bacteria through regular dental care has a positive downstream effect on the human body and our ability to fight off infection and disease. Our response to the COVID-19 virus is to continue to provide complete health dental care with the following additions and precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and team members:
- Patients are required to complete a COVID-19 screening form before their scheduled visit.
- Team members’ temperatures are recorded before coming to work. Patients’ temperatures are checked when they arrive at the office.
- Patients are required to disinfect their hands when they arrive.
- Each person arriving at the clinic must wear a mask, with our team wearing level 3 surgical masks.
- Every patient will rinse with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide for 60 seconds before treatment.
- Operatories have been designed to be isolated, each having its Modify air purification system.
- Dryshield isolation systems have been added to reduce aerosol production during procedures.
The team at Holger Dental Group continues to monitor and seek out new modalities to ensure our patient’s safety. Please feel free to call our office if you have any questions.